How to Enable Ecommerce Tracking
If you are looking to use your shiny, gold-plated Google Analytics to track the actual revenue you are generating on Gumroad, and see devastatingly detailed data on your sales and conversions, then friend, Ecommerce Tracking is the spaceship you want to board.
First thing to do is go to your Settingsand drop your Google Analytics Property ID.
Then head over to good ol' Google Analyticstown, USA to get started.
In Google Analytics
- Click Admin from your menu bar.
- Select the right Account, Property and View.
- Click Ecommerce Settings under the View column.
- Toggle "Enable Ecommerce" status to ON and click Next Step.
- Leave "Enhanced Ecommerce Settings to "OFF".
- Click Submit.
You'll find your Ecommerce report under Conversions & Ecommerce